Thursday, December 8, 2011

Plans for 2012 - Keep Track Of Items Bought!

I have been thinking about trying to keep track of everything I buy next year! I want to try and limit my buying to only those things I REALLY need. I have tired in the past to keep track of what I spend on food, but there too things get forgotten and sales slips get tossed. My husband is also a big problem in this area as he NEVER keeps track of his spending, so it gets on my nervous that I know where every penny that I had control of went but he has no idea where his money went. But this year I am hoping to really be aware of our spending!! We honestly never buy much of "un-needed" items but I do see for instance that I have a number of one subject notebooks, books that could have been inter-library loaned instead of bought ect.
I have been trying to declutter most of the areas in our home, and already it is giving it a better feel. It's funny no sooner then I started decluttering our stuff that a work buddy of my husbands started cleaning out their place and you guessed it tossed the stuff our way.... But hey, I got a great couch that is in almost new shape that I really needed so it's all good.
Until next time - God Bless!

No comments: