Friday, November 4, 2011

Liebster Blog Award







The Liebster Blog Award started (sometime in the recent past) in Germany to encourage traffic to hidden gems of blogs with 300 followers or less. So it is an award you receive, but also an award you give (share the love kinda thing). If you receive a Liebster Blog Award you are asked to choose 3-5 other bloggers and link back to the blogger that gave you the award. Thank you, Jessica @Teachable Moments for this honor.


These are a few of the Blogs I enjoy that I would like to pass this award on to:


The Bergblog Phyllis always has such great ideas and is always so helpful when I ask countless questions.


Home *School* Home This blog was one of the first I found when starting out homeschooling and have loved it ever since.


Toad Haven Homeschool I so enjoy reading about the adventures this family takes and all of the learning they do!


Alston Academy Rhonda does such a great job teaching her daughters & I love reading about her lunch ideas too!


Journey to Excellence This is a new one I found and am loving it! I really enjoy when parents of teens post what they are doing which is hard to find.


This is just a small list of some of my favorites, I really hate just posting a few because it might hurt some of my other bloggers feelings so please know I LOVE you all!!

No comments: