Saturday, May 14, 2011

Paper Towel

Okay I will admit to you all right now I am a major paper towel user : (
This is one area that I CAN really make changes... What I have done so far is get out the dish towels my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas and am using them to dry my hands, dry dishes ect. which has been going very well.
My biggest problem area for using paper towel is for getting rid of dog waste! I have a number of dogs and need to pick-up alot of dog waste over the course of a day. Yes, I have been also using a dreaded plastic bag to assist in my pick-up so that even adds to the problem area since I want to move away from using plastic bags altogether.
I have been looking into dog waste composting, not sure if that will work for me or not still thinking that over.
I will be reseraching the web for other ideas on how to stop using so many paper towels.
I did find this site which has alot of ideas & tips:
How to Live Green

No comments: