Friday, June 17, 2011

Over One Month Being A Vegetarian

It's been alittle over one month now of cutting out meat. I can honestly say I feel a whole lot better inside my body (That sounds crazy, doesn't it?). I feel lighter, I don't think I have actually lost pounds but I feel bouncer... I have had no trouble staying away from meat because I have been buying the Morning Star & Boca products which have helped alot.
I have also had a bit more energy & not sure if it is from not eatting meat or if it is pre-menopause, menopause or what but this lady has been feeling frisky : )
I could just kick myself for not starting this sooner in my life!!!! It has always been something I wanted to do but always put it off.
I am reading two GREAT books:
The Kind Diet by Alicia Sliverstone (I am still reading but LOVE it!!!)
Natural Energy Boosters by Carlson Wade
Both of these books are very easy to understand which I love!!! I have been trying to read thru Michael Pollan's books and have had such a terrible time with them. I just can't seem to digest the info. in them, that is why I am so glad I found these books alot easier for me to understand : )

No comments: